OLD FOLK'S HOME
Old Folks Home provides shelter, support and medical care to destitute old folks. Through the establishment of a seniors’ home, the destitute and homeless can have a place they can call home and where they are able to enjoy a better quality of life.
- To provide shelter for the destitute elderly.
- To provide spiritual guidance and counseling services.
- To provide medical care for aging seniors in the home.
- To make arrangements to reunite seniors with family and relatives.
- To make arrangements for the funeral service of the seniors of the home.